Thursday, July 16, 2009

Where have you been old friend?

I must admit that I have really missed writing this blog. It has been a while and I feel really depressed that it has taken me so long to return to it. I apologize to any who check this blog often only to find that I have not been here. Things are not going well in my life and most of that is self-inflicted. I find it difficult and perhaps a little hypocritical to be writing about inspiring media when I myself have not felt inspired. I feel a turn-around coming and I hope to begin it tonight with the return of a franchise that I have missed dearly.

Tonight my wife and I along with friends are going to see the sixth installment of the Harry Potter craze. I believe that I have written before on the virtues of the "Potter"-verse and the ever present "good versus evil" battle taking place. I find the whole series (books and movies) to be an amazing foray into personal exploration and the understanding of one's incredible potential. I expect nothing less from the showing tonight and will plan to write about it in the near future.

So to those new and old visiting this blog, I again wish to outline the mission of this blog: to explore media and discover that which inspires and teaches the world about reaching one's potential. I invite, no, I implore you for suggestions and comments. Search out the things that cause you to want to be your best self and achieve awesome things.

No comments: